High Point Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by Laurier Homes currently in preconstruction at 60 Arnold Crescent, Richmond Hill. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. High Point Urban Towns has a total of 88 units. Sizes range from 1072 to 1512 square feet.
High Point Urban Towns offers discerning homebuyers a stylishly spacious collection of stunning urban townhomes nestled against a tranquil backdrop mere moments from incredible shopping, sumptuous dining, and convenient access to world-class transit on Yonge Street. This is your exclusive opportunity to experience a community that lets you enjoy the countless high points of life. All in an established and highly coveted Richmond Hill neighbourhood. This is High Point from Laurier Homes.
- Architecturally designed homes with clay brick exteriors, precast banding, sills and detailing. Contemporary horizontal siding and stucco detailing as per approved plans.
- Lower terraces finished in smooth finish concrete complete with area drains. Balconies finished with all weather surface. Upper terraces completed with an all weather surface as per plan.
- Energy efficient windows with low E glazing and with argon filled double glazed windows, including screens on all operating windows.
- Prefinished aluminum flashing, soffits and fascia with downspouts.
- Modern tempered glass terrace balcony, and upper terrace railings with color coated aluminum framed railings where applicable as per plan.
- Poured concrete entry porches and steps including precast unit paving walkways leading to entry stairs.
|Project Name:||High Point|
|Approx Occupancy Date:||Jun 2022|
|Address:||60 Arnold Crescent Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3R5|
|Number Of Buildings:||88|
|Main Intersection:||Yonge St & Major Mackenzie Dr West|
|Architect:||4 Architecture Inc|
|Development Type:||Condo Townhouse|
|Development Style:||Townhouse & Single Family|
|Unit Size:||From 1072 sqft to 1512 sqft|
|Number Of Units:||88|
|Nearby Parks:||Ransom Park, Amos Wright Park, Don Head Park|
Laurier Homes knows how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since 1976, we've been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham. <br/>With strong corporate principles and a staff dedicated to excellence, that translates into trusting relationships with our Home Owners.